Interested in multiple Annual Webinar Passes?
If you are interested in several members of staff at your organisation having access to the Annual Webinar Pass, please contact us with details of how many you would like to have access.
Discounts on the standard price are available for organisations purchasing multiple passes, and we would be delighted to discuss the options with you.
Webinar Pass Features
- Ongoing access to nasen’s knowledge hub of over 70 webinar and webcast recordings covering all areas of research and practice related to SEND.
- Access to all new, live webinars that cover the latest updates in policy, practice and research.
- Your choice – each half-term we invite pass holders to propose and then vote on what you would like to be covered in a webinar.
Webinar Pass Benefits
- A flexible approach to learning that allows you to prioritise what you wish to access and when you wish to access it.
- Great value for money and saves you from buying each session individually.
- Provides opportunities to connect and network with other SEND education professionals.
The annual webinar pass is £350.
All subscribers will need to ensure they have taken out a free nasen membership first.
You will have access to our existing knowledge hub of over 70 webinar and webcasts. Over the course of the school year, we will continue to deliver new webinars that cover the latest updates in policy, practice and research.
For the new academic year, from this September, we will also be introducing a ‘Your choice’ webinar each half term. As an annual webinar pass holder, you will be invited to propose and then vote on what you would like to see covered in a webinar. This will then be delivered the following half-term.
Once you register for an event on the website, you will be invited to verify your place with Zoom. This will trigger any joining instructions.
Access to the knowledge hub will run for 1 year from when the subscription was activated.
All webinars in the knowledge hub can be accessed with the Annual Webinar Pass. Our early years webinars are DfE-funded therefore are free for all and do not require an Annual Webinar Pass. Any resources that are not included by the webinar pass will be clearly indicated.
All recordings available on the nasen website can be viewed for a cost of £50 each. Anyone can purchase access to individual webinars regardless of whether they have previously held a webinar pass subscription.
Topics available in the knowledge hub
A small selection is shown below - to see all the webcasts available please go to the dedicated 'knowledge hub' page.