SEND CPD on Demand
Get the highest quality CPD from experts at your convenience, with nasen's SEND CPD on Demand - The ultimate flexible training resource. With individual and school subscriptions starting at just £199, boost your learning with convenient access to over 70 pre-recorded SEND CPD sessions tailored to meet the needs of the entire education workforce.
A Black Friday extravaganza of educational empowerment!
When you subscribe to SEND CPD on Demand for your organisation, you'll receive a FREE one-hour video consultation with our dedicated SEND specialists. Don't miss this opportunity to discuss your priorities within your school development plan and any other topics surrounding SEND – But hurry! This amazing offer is only valid for a limited time!
What do you need to do to take advantage of our Black Friday offer? Absolutely nothing! Simply complete the order form below and we will organise the 1 hour video consultation with our specialist at a date and time to suit you.
- Access over 70 pre-recorded sessions covering all areas of research and practice related to SEND. Benefit from unmissable content, tailored to support the whole education workforce, including leaders, SENCOs, and support staff.
- Discover a world of educational content with our easily accessible CPD videos, typically lasting between 60-90 minutes - all delivered straight to your device of choice.
- Enjoy regular new content each term, including exclusive live viewings, ensuring you never miss a beat when it comes to keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in SEND.
- Access customised content on the topics you care about most via our ‘Your Choice’ series – subscribers can suggest and vote on topics that they would like to be covered in future sessions.
- Available as an individual subscription, or as a whole school subscription, which offers unlimited access for all staff members registered at the school’s postal address.
- Upskill your workforce and unlock their potential with our on-demand solution. Equip your staff with the latest knowledge and skills needed to stay up to date in today's ever-changing landscape.
- Enhance the CPD journey of your staff, enabling them to best support children and young people with SEND in your setting.
- Choosing this all in one, complete subscription, offers unbeatable value for money.
- Save time with on demand access and flexible access to our training platform – access anywhere, at any time.
How to purchase
- You will need to log in or create an account for the individual that you wish to have the subscription
- Purchases can be made through the website
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card or you can request an invoice
- If a Purchase Order number is required on our invoice to you, please remember to include the Purchase Order number (for the Value of £199) with any request for purchase
- If you would like to purchase a School Subscription for your school/setting please download and complete the below information sheet detailing the staff you wish to access this service, and send it to our membership team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once received, we will issue you with an invoice for payment.
- Access to your school subscription will be given on receipt of payment and we will inform you when you and your staff can access the services.
- If a Purchase Order number is required on our invoice to you, please remember to include the Purchase Order number (for the Value of £750) with any request for purchase.
A small selection is shown below - to see all the webcasts available please go to the dedicated 'webinar recordings' page.
SEND CPD on Demand - FAQs
The SEND CPD on Demand subscription gives you anytime access to over 70 pieces of recorded CPD content. Each term more content will be created and streamed live for you to watch, and if the time doesn’t suit, it will be automatically added to the recorded bank of content for you to view at a time to suit you.
We have two subscriptions available. One is for individual use only and costs just £199 including VAT and the other is for a school or organisational use, which has an unlimited number of users and costs £750 including VAT.
Users attached to a school or organisational subscription must be located at the same postal address.
Once a subscription is purchased, you can access any of the content at any time.
Yes, you can see all available content in our resource bank.
All recordings available on the nasen website can be viewed at a cost of £50 each. Anyone can purchase access to individual webinar recordings.
Access to the webinar recordings will run for 1 year from when the subscription was activated.